Welcome to the Center for Student Success!
The Center for Student Success (CSS) is part of the larger office of the Center for Advising, Career and Student Success. CSS collaborates across departments to help build an effective and comprehensive student support infrastructure on campus. CSS works closely with all students to ensure their success and provides them with the opportunity for:
- academic coaching and skills development
- student success workshops
- referral services
The Center for Student Success (CSS), as part of the commitment to educate and empower all students, upholds the respect and dignity of the diverse communities in and around CSUMB.
The CSS is committed to serving the diverse people of California, especially the working class and low income populations; meeting the needs of communities in the immediate Tri-county region; and upholding the principles of multilingual, multicultural, and gender equitable learning.
The Center for Student Success is committed to the academic, personal, and social success of all students.
As a result of working with us, students will:
• Improve their knowledge of campus resources.
• Be more willing to use campus resources.
• Have a greater understanding of their academic strengths and challenges.
• Achieve academic and personal goals that contribute towards their academic and personal success.